Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove PR Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

Public Relations Tips for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs [Webinar Recap]

Up and Running

To grow a business, most entrepreneurs know that they should be implementing PR strategies. But where do you start, and what are the best approaches to public relations for an entrepreneur? Jennefer Witter is the CEO and founder of The Boreland Group, which is a certified, woman-owned public relations agency in New York City.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- Henrik and I co-founded Fisker Inc. I originally provided pro-bono public relations services to artists and non-profits due to my love for the community and the arts. Thanks to Niesha Kennedy, Kennedy Robinson PR ! #12- Photo Credit: Dr. Geeta Fisker.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #242 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

We are so proud to be a part of the entrepreneurial and technology community in Chicago where we are based. 10 Ways to Make Your Relationship With Your Co-Founder A Success – crowdspring.co/1sSi21Y. The @crowdSPRING community partners with US State Dept for Social Impact | Justmeans – crowdspring.co/1ux55RH.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #157 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Attention founders: Here’s how you respond to an unfair post about your company - [link]. Questions to Ask Potential Cofounders: The Master List | Founder Dating - [link]. Chicago’s Startup Community Grows Outside Of Groupon’s Shadow | Chicagoist - [link]. 5 things a non-technical founder can do - [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #60 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Important insight – Harsh Realities From 500 Startups Founders – [link]. Mike Samson, Co-Founder of @crowdSPRING on Community Building & NO!SPEC Understanding How The Innovator’s Dilemma Affects You – [link]. Business plans for entrepreneurs: the three ‘Rs’ – Part I – [link].

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I am the founder/coach of Never Settle Coaching, LLC a coaching business. I seized this opportunity to try an experiment in both client service and employee retention, by focusing on senior level staff first, and combining that with a flexible and healthy working environment that is not a mainstay in the public relations world.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

2 – Advertising Agency & Boutique PR and Advertising Agencies. Prior to starting my own public relations and marketing consultancy, I worked for one of the largest global advertising agencies as well as smaller boutique PR and advertising agencies. Thanks to Natalie Harper, Harper PR. #3