Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove SCRUM Remove Software Development
article thumbnail

The Digital Transformation Is Affordable For SMBs: Where To Start In Your Digital Strategy

YoungUpstarts

by Humberto Farias, CEO and co-founder at Concepta. In light of this, software developers are beginning to cater to the digital transformation needs of SMBs. Owners no longer have to buy management software meant for big business. Decide if a forum comment violates community guidelines.

article thumbnail

Rally Software Acquired By CA Technologies for $480 Million

Feld Thoughts

I remember my friend Ryan Martens sitting down with me and Chris Wand around 2001 and walking us through his idea for changing the how he approached managing the software development process. Ryan was encouraged to team up with Tim and shortly after that happened we co-led the first round VC financing with Boulder Ventures.

article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

Weve built Sandcastle specifically for an entrepreneur with an idea, who is not a developer. Sandcastle is a software development service for entrepreneurs. Programmers, and certainly not the visionary founders, are the most qualified for that task. #6 Doing so does not take advantage of a software developers experience.