Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove SCRUM Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

How To Work Better with Your Co-Founder

ReadWriteStart

It's challenging to build, design and deploy software. It's also challenging to attract and retain a loyal community of customers and users. This is one of the reasons that it's so important to have a good co-founder. In this post, I'll focus on a few keys to helping co-founders work together to build a better product.

Cofounder 121
article thumbnail

Behind Every Great Product

SVPG

If you think the product manager job is what’s described in a Certified Scrum Product Owner class, you almost certainly fall into this category. Their code base had diverged and it was extremely slow and costly for Microsoft to be implementing Word separately for each platform: Windows, DOS and Mac. In 1993, Word 6.0

Product 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Episode 3: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

My co-hosts were Bob Walsh and Patrick Foley , hosts of the well-known Startup Success Podcast. How cofounders can collaborate without going crazy. I feel like the bar has been raised so much in the last five years in the start up community and I’ve been busy working for a distinctly non-start up company. Ryan: C-H-E-X-T.

Cofounder 208
article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

They log in to translate the documents, one at a time, marking each finished when done, which sends the file back to the company for review.” From this, the programmer will look for nouns and verbs, so start to think in those terms to help you communicate better. (A Decline bids from providers without many great reviews.

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

signup, upgrade, trial pricing Zuora – online subscription management FeeFighters – find the cheapest credit card processors HealPay – Collections made easy Customer Support Tender – support, knowledgebase tool for your site GetSatisfaction - conversations between companies / customers.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

VC Cafe highlights everything you need to know from hosting your code in hackathons to open source legal docs. ” Hackernews list of “Tools of the Trade” for startups - includes over 150 SaaS tools used by startups, and over 150 comments with interesting insights from founders. Ning Communities. Code Igniter.