article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

I am proud of this work, especially as I read emails from readers who take the time to write and let me know how much the information helped them! My firm worked to expanded our criminal law practice and online presence in 2020 to domestic violence, child protection, and Connecticut Department of Children & Families defense.

article thumbnail

Why (and how) you should let your customers do the advertising for you

Duct Tape Marketing

Hatchwise is a crowdsourced design community that has designed over a million different logos, websites and graphics of all kinds. One of the things we do at Hatchwise is to make sure that all emails are responded to as quickly as possible. I am currently CEO of a company I founded around 8 years ago: Hatchwise.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Sign up for our news alerts, special offers & feature updates: Your Email Address. Email and Fax Services. Connecticut. Connecticut. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Post a Job.

article thumbnail

Empowering Women And People Of Color In The Workplace

Duct Tape Marketing

He worked his way up from a male sort all the way to postmaster general in the state of Connecticut. So they might outline that for you, that you talk once a month, you have a private community where you can with each other. So I am born and raised in a very small town in Connecticut where I was the only minority K through 12.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Most Emailed Feed. Communications. Connecticut. Connecticut. Most Emailed Feed. Pension Crisis Looms Despite Cuts. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Firms Miss Out on Jobs Push. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Harley Goes Lean to Build Hogs. Most Popular. Commented. Family Protests CNN Use of Slain Envoys Journal.

article thumbnail

Where To Find The Most Angels To Fund Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

It won’t help your case or your workload to do an email blast and follow-up with 250,000 members around the world. This is an online platform connecting entrepreneurs based in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, with Angel investors worldwide. New England Investment Network.

article thumbnail

Start Here if You are Looking for Angel Investors

Startup Professionals Musings

It won’t help your case or your workload to do an email blast and follow-up with 250,000 members around the world. Although relatively new, they announced early last year that their community had already grown to more than 500 startups, and 2,500 investors. New England Investment Network.