article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Newsletters Contact Us.

article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

startupbaltimore.org

Finding a Technical Cofounder by Mike Subelsky on September 17, 2010 Advice View Comments Over the past 18 months I’ve had the same conversation with about ten entrepreneurs looking to start a software-based business. Baltimore’s startup community has plenty of room for new leaders. Start here.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# I was in this situation and we barely escaped.

article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials: Afterword (by Bob Campbell)

Austin Startup

I had the good fortune of being asked by Brett to serve as an advisor to data.world and readily accepted. I have found a CEO committed to building and developing talent, along with his cofounders. Today Austin100 is led by Lawton Cummings , an incredible female leader that Brett and his cofounder, Josh Baer, recruited to the cause.

article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. Our categorization is not a technical one. This structure allows for alignment on the front end, and real-time flexibility for performance metrics,” says Samira Salman , a family office investor and advisor. . Lower level of community familiarity.

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

I started as a programmer, and then a database designer, and then a project manager, and I led conversion teams. It was all technical. She was paid much more than me and no matter how technical I was, they saw me as the business guy because I graduated with a degree in economics. Technical founder. You’re 42.

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

Opportunity Hub Partners with Capital Factory To Bridge Opportunity Gap

Austin Startup

Pre-swag surf group photo of HBCU@SXSW students and Spike Lee at Capital One House Over the past several years, tech communities across the United States have attempted to make significant progress towards increasing diversity and inclusion in their industries. Placement is 90%!

Partner 55