article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

ConnecTeen Minds is about creating a community of teenagers that were disconnected from their lives but by coming to my platform they were now part of a greater community. Summit CPA is now a company with over $5M in annual revenue and our team is fully distributed throughout the United States. 7- Latin word for growth.

Naming 146
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. Thanks to Tom Mumford, Undergrads LLC ! #5- 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

As a CPA, I think it’s important to bring awareness to taxes and accounting for small business owners. Thanks to Alexis Cartagena, Advance Accounting, LLC ! #5- 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. 18- Supporting the community.

article thumbnail

How To Close The Books on Your Startup

mashable.com

Dissolve Your LLC or Corporation. An LLC or Corporation can be dissolved as easily as it’s created. Essentially, you’ll need to file a form called “Articles of Dissolution” or “Certificate of Termination” with the Secretary of State’s office in the state where your LLC/Corp was formed. Pay Off Debts and Get in Good Standing.

LLC 68
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Katie Thomas, CPA. Thanks to Katie Thomas, CPA, Leaders Online ! #16- Thanks to Dawn Mahan, PMOtraining, LLC ! #17- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Gems Collins. #15- 15- Prioritizing my morning routine. My morning routine comprises journaling, exercising, and meditating.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I started Pneuma Nitric Oxide, LLC in order to take my nitric oxide technology into the skin care and beauty arena. Pneuma Nitric Oxide, LLC was established to commercialize scientifically proven nitric oxide-based technologies for use in skin care and cosmetics. Bryan, Pneuma Nitric Oxide, LLC ! #8- Photo Credit: Nathan S.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

As a CPA, I think it’s important to bring awareness to taxes and accounting for small business owners. Thanks to Alexis Cartagena, Advance Accounting, LLC ! #5- 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. 18- Supporting the community.