article thumbnail

5 Tips to Becoming a More Customer Centric Organization

Both Sides of the Table

I know that this all seems obvious now with the movements started by Steven Blank ( Four Steps of Epiphany ) with the whole Customer Development processes / Lean Startup movements also popularized by people like Eric Ries. But I believe that it creates an authentic relationship with your community. Back then it seemed foreign.

Customer 280
article thumbnail

The Leading Cause of Startup Death – Part 1: The Product.

Steve Blank

This series of posts is a brief explanation of how we’ve evolved from Product Development to Customer Development to the Lean Startup. The Product Development Diagram Emerging early in the twentieth century, this product-centric model described a process that evolved in manufacturing industries.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #170 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The chart above shows age distribution within major social networks and online communities. Bad Customer Development Questions and How to Avoid My Mistakes – [link]. Bad Customer Development Questions and How to Avoid My Mistakes – [link]. Crowdsourced Workforces Rising | Xconomy – [link].

article thumbnail

Lead Generation – A Complete System

Duct Tape Marketing

Public Relations – This includes activities aimed at receiving coverage in traditional media outlets. Influencer Marketing – This includes the practice of building relationships with individuals and outlets that can influence pre-established communities. Create workshops and offer to conduct them for your partner’s customers.

article thumbnail

Marketing Metrics 101 for B2B Startups

www.rocketwatcher.com

Covering market strategy and planning, product launches, social media, public relations, messaging, positioning and communications, Rocket Watcher aims to help start-up product marketers make the most of their limited resources. Good post, -Hakan [link] aprildunford Reply 13.

B2B 42