article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Newsletters Contact Us.

article thumbnail

How to Scale a Venture Capital (or Private Equity) Fund

David Teten

. – Encourage founders to turn to other founders and their broader community as resources, not just the VC’s own staff. – Build out low-cost force multipliers such as scouts , Advisors, Entrepreneurs in Residence, Venture Partners, and so on. . This evolves the VC from a server to a router. Previously posted on PEHub.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

startupbaltimore.org

Finding a Technical Cofounder by Mike Subelsky on September 17, 2010 Advice View Comments Over the past 18 months I’ve had the same conversation with about ten entrepreneurs looking to start a software-based business. As Dave Troy put it, it all boils down to this: “In Entrepreneurial Ecosystems, Cofounders Find You!&#

article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. From traditional equity VC, Flexible VC borrows the option to pursue and reap the rewards of an outsized exit. Our categorization is not a technical one. Flexible VC 101: Equity Meets Revenue Share. Equity Ownership. Of the Inc.

article thumbnail

Tech Diversity & Inclusion Allies at SXSW

Austin Startup

Pierce Burnette knows the meaning of “humble beginnings” and has combined her intelligence quotient (IQ), emotional intelligence (EQ), entrepreneurial spirit, and technical knowledge to forge successful careers in engineering, information technology, and education. She is committed to improving representation in Austin’s technology landscape.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# So, why should they pick you? Have Experience.

article thumbnail

Opportunity Hub Partners with Capital Factory To Bridge Opportunity Gap

Austin Startup

Pre-swag surf group photo of HBCU@SXSW students and Spike Lee at Capital One House Over the past several years, tech communities across the United States have attempted to make significant progress towards increasing diversity and inclusion in their industries. Placement is 90%!

Partner 55