article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goals for 2024

Hearpreneur

Let me put it like this – in 2024, my focus will be on building a community, a shared space where ideas flow, inspiration blooms, and each natural stone becomes a chapter in a homeowner's narrative. Thanks to Niall John Lynchehaun, BeFound SEO ! #4- Thanks to Jonathan Ayala, Hudson Condos LLC ! #16-

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

The first step is to collect data on how businesses are affecting their communities and the environment. 11- Artificial Intelligence Photo Credit: Michael Cooper One trend I am starting to see take off in the SEO industry is the use of AI. Thanks to Cory Dickson, 3DPrintingWiz LLC ! #13- Thanks to Michael Cooper, WebWorx ! #12-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being an Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Laura Garfield, Idea Decanter, LLC ! #14- Thanks to Brian David Crane, Spread Great Ideas, LLC ! #15- Some people see internet marketing, especially SEO, a waste of money, but I want to change that perspective. Thanks to Dmitrii Kustov, Regex SEO ! #24- Don’t forget to join our # IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. Roggio, Winter Museo LLC ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Only here can you develop and personalize your own things with your own unique designs.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

Video will also play a more prominent role in SEO as search engines like Google are now surfacing videos prominently on the first page. Thanks to Cory Dickson, 3DPrintingWiz LLC ! #26- Thanks to Daniel Foley, Daniel Foley SEO ! #27- Thanks to Scott DePeralta, Scott DePeralta Consulting LLC ! #29-

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Reveal What They Look Forward To in 2019

Hearpreneur

So marketing that includes SEO optimization for voice will start to see big wins in their overall campaigns. 2019 is looking very promising for Peachy Weddings LLC because we will be celebrating the launch of our highly anticipated wedding planning book the Stress-less Wedding Planning Guide. Photo Credit: Gennady Litvin.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- My wife and I co-founded our Web development and digital marketing agency atCommunications, LLC in 1999. Moving from one career to another, it was important to share the vision of Justice and community safety by sharing our name and background in plain sight. 25- Came from two words.

Naming 146