article thumbnail

5 Keys to Moving From Entrepreneur Thinking To Action

Startup Professionals Musings

If you think about it, most of the influential names in the entrepreneur world today, including Elon Musk and Richard Branson, have each started many companies, learning from each, and fully recognizing that not all are destined to be remembered. I’m now convinced that serious entrepreneurs relish the startup process more than success.

article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials #13: To be stealthy or not?

Austin Startup

We recently invested in Osano , which is led by the very talented Arlo Gilbert and is currently in stealth mode. By contrast, MOON is going to launch soon and is not in stealth mode at all. We went with the stealth mode approach prior to our launch, as I’ll reflect on at the bottom of this lesson. I could waste no time.

Stealth 48
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startups in stealth mode need one piece of advice - Discussion

news.ycombinator.com

Hacker News new | comments | ask | jobs | submit login Startups in stealth mode need one piece of advice. I work for a stealth startup. The idea is just a very small part of the reason why we are in stealth. If we are not in stealth mode, it will just draw unwanted attention. niyazpk 215 days ago | link. Shocking, I know.

Stealth 41
article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

The company emerged from stealth in November 2016 and announced a $100 million investment round from Sir Ronald Cohen, Lloyd Dorfman, OCAPAC Holding Company, and Horizons Ventures. Deep Instinct was named “Cool Vendor in 2016” by the Gartner Research Group. The company has no public URL yet.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Disruptors

Hearpreneur

When I think, of a “disruptor,” the first name that comes to mind is Elon Musk. Cryptocurrency is going to really disrupt banking by taking over one of its essential services, namely, secured payments. Thanks to Teo Vanyo, Stealth Agents ! #21- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Fletcher Wimbush.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

13- Showcase different communities. That is when I decided I wanted to pivot my business to showcase the different communities I have had the privilege of visiting. Thanks to Teo Vanyo, Stealth Agents ! #18- 21- Bring unity back to communities. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Marc Tonkin.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #36 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The Evolution of Big-Name Logos – [link]. Are there benefits for a startup to work in “stealth&# mode? How To Name Your Company – [link]. How To Name Your Company – [link]. How To Name Your Company – [link]. Here are some of the links that I’ve liked and shared this past week!