Remove 1994 Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Technology
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

In our societies and business, there’re entrepreneurs who have demonstrated exceptional personalities and demeanor to pull it through business. Here are the entrepreneurs and business owners, other entrepreneurs considered to be successful. #1- Jessica Livingston is one of the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Disruptors

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners who are their favorite disruptors and here are the responses; #1- Elon Musk. One of the most important lessons entrepreneurs can learn from Dropbox is to adopt the lean start-up methodology and start. And he is not afraid to take bold bets on new technologies and business models.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Brad Feld Drops Knowledge. Here’s What He Said …

Both Sides of the Table

My initial desire to blog came from something that’s always been my approach to investing – I’m a nerd and I love to play with the technology and part of my approach has really been to understand things both at a user level and at a reasonably deep tentacle level. Brad on blogging. How did you start blogging? “My was starting.

article thumbnail

A $25K Matching Gift To Boost Entrepreneurship in Kansas City Through Storytelling

Feld Thoughts

Since 2015, Startland News has helped Kansas City entrepreneurs shout their triumphs from the rooftops — a critical piece of storytelling as the local startup community evolves beyond good ideas written on napkins to the home of powerhouse startups and nine-figure exits.

article thumbnail

Build it and they won’t come: How and why growth hacking came to be

The Next Web

Why has growth hacking so strongly resonated with the startup community? Growth hacking has resonated in the startup community due to today’s growth challenges: new channel creation, channel saturation, the “best product” fallacy and “product-growth” fit. Companies from San Francisco to London are recruiting growth hackers.

article thumbnail

Ouch! If I had only learned this before losing millions!

Berkonomics

In 1994, (I know a long time ago), I invested over a million dollars (two million six hundred thousand in today’s dollars) into a company whose entrepreneurs had a vision that I bought into for many reasons, not the least of which was that I had industry experience and understood the need. Technology advances cannot be stopped.

article thumbnail

Tianyi Joe Zhu, Entrepreneur and Startup Advocate

The Startup Magazine

Today we send out an inspiring notice about a young leader in the startup community who is truly making a difference with his high energy in bridging startups with investors and selfless pursuit of innovative solutions. ” So what’s next for the young entrepreneur? CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (PRWEB) JULY 12, 2017.

Illinois 109