Remove 1994 Remove Community Remove Programming Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

Why Small Community Lenders Have Your Back

Up and Running

Those ads are tempting for small business owners—it’s hard to resist the ten largest banks because they control over $10.1 After seeing the ads for weeks on TV, you apply for a small business loan. But don’t fret—community lenders are helping small businesses. Meet the community lenders.

Community 117
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

Especially with alternative social media, his advice has helped many small businesses find success. As early as 1994, he had guessed that the Internet would be the next boom, and people would prefer to buy things online in the future. He readily shares his business knowledge on his podcast. 9- Steve Jobs.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Amazing Microfinance Success Stories

YoungUpstarts

The benefits of microfinance have been debated since the ’70s when the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh began making tiny loans to impoverished small business owners. Joyce Wafukho used her small savings to open a hardware store in 1994. SHARE Micro Finance Limited, India. Joyce Wafukho, Kenya. Likelesh Gebru, Ethiopia.

Colombia 263
article thumbnail

Episode 107: Is the Recession Over Yet? with James Coyle

Mike Michalowicz

Discover some insights about what’s going on in our economy and how to stay ahead as a small business owner. Coyle is the President of the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce, one of the largest and most active business associations in New Jersey. In 1994, he managed the 10th Congressional District campaign.

article thumbnail

25 Marketers Share Awesome Social Analytics Tools For 2016

Brandanew

Most small business and Startup founders are talking about customer engagement and social presence beyond the customary likes and one-post-a-month schedules. Brands that will stand-out in 2016 will leverage the power of the community and create a strong ROI based on measurable data-backed decisions. Tool 14: TweetDeck.

Analytics 100
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

As a new entrepreneur, new to the business world, it was crucial that my business name really covered the breadth & scope of my offerings. As a Professional Organizer, I work with both families and small business owners. I decided to go into business for myself as a direct response copywriter in 1989.

Naming 102