Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Design Remove Fractional CTO
article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

Web Startup Lessons Advice from a CTO and Entrepreneur Home About Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO There are not many to be found. Most likely, this is a person who is a serial entrepreneur and was the chief technology officer for two or more web startups. .&#

article thumbnail

Presidential Innovation Fellows, round two

Startup Lessons Learned

Each team of innovators is supported by a broader community of interested citizens throughout the country. RFP-EZ improves the operations of government by making it easier for small businesses to sell their services to government buyers, and by making it easier for contracting officers within government to navigate the process of purchasing.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Nexpense - you streamline business expense processing, but how, what’s cool about the technology? website ): PITCH 2010 Finalists (Mobile Track) Pitch Live on November 4, 2010 @ 3:15pm.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. When It’s Darkest Men See the Stars - Steve Blank , November 24, 2010 When It’s Darkest Men See the Stars. but: Something is Still Missing.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Nexpense – you streamline business expense processing, but how, what’s cool about the technology? website ): PITCH 2010 Finalists (Mobile Track) Pitch Live on November 4, 2010 @ 3:15pm.

article thumbnail

Which language should my startup use?

www.reincubate.com

« Launch48 last weekend Posted by Aidan, 20 th January 2010. Share this: net c# development django java language php software Were often asked by entrepreneurs which language their startups should adopt when developing their technology. on February 1, 2010 Another criterion I use is: What is the size of the developer pool?

article thumbnail

How to Divide Equity to Startup Founders, Advisors, and Employees

thinkspace.com

Office Space. Virtual Office. I was originally hired as a contractor, developing a SaaS app from scratch, including DB design and coding. I can probably help you develop a negotiating strategy, and am willing to consult initially by phone free of charge. . Call Us: +1-855-629-6200. Mission Statement. Member Coordinator.

Equity 62