Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Private Equity
article thumbnail

[Event] [Singapore] Techventure 2011 To Introduce Techventure Asiasons Innovation Awards

YoungUpstarts

Techventure 2011 – one of Asia’s topmost events for the venture capital community to engage with the latest technology entrepreneurs organized by Asiasons WFG and presented by National Research Foundation (NRF) and Singapore Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (SVCA) – will celebrate its 15th year on October 13 and 14.

Singapore 162
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. The 2011 Inc. The 2011 Top Lists. Will Work for Equity. Dave Graham Business Venture Capital Private Equity GlobalLogic Inc. In the past few years, hundreds of small companies have been snatched up by private equity firms willing to agree to ever-rising valuations.

Arizona 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Conference Notes on Sourcing Deal Flow & Developing New Business for Private Equity

David Teten

I enjoyed participating in last week’s Capital Roundtable Private Equity Masterclass on “ Best Practices for Sourcing Quality Deal Flow & Developing New Business ” (May 26 th , 2011). High Road Capital Partners Deal Sourcing Keynote. Fitzsimmons, High Road Capital Partners. Social media.

article thumbnail

Returns for brand-name VC funds

finance.fortune.cnn.com

Term Sheet The latest on private equity, M&A, deals and movements — from Wall Street to Silicon Valley. Now Fortune has obtained more granular data, including returns for dotcom-era funds managed by such firms as Accel Partners, Benchmark Capital, General Catalyst Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.

Naming 49
article thumbnail

How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology

David Teten

Mr. Lindzon has more than 20 years experience in the financial community acting in both an entrepreneurial and investing capacity. With a unique vision for starting and successfully managing innovative companies, he is the Managing Partner of Social Leverage, a holding company that invests in early stage web businesses.

article thumbnail

ProfessorVC: Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?

Professor VC

And now I know exactly where I want to spend my time" "This internship truly provide me an entry point into the private equity world. If you have a reputation for cutting corners, not treating employees or partners right, it will become very difficult to do business. ► 2011. (7). November 20, 2009 8:26 AM.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurial events firm Summit Series acquires Utah’s Powder Mountain ski resort for $40m

The Next Web

In late 2011, Summit rallied the community to raise nearly $1 million to create a marine reserve the size of Manhattan in the island chain that hosted Summit at Sea. They helped the health technology company Basis raise its Series A through the Summit community. There are no streetlights or stop lights in town.

Utah 168