Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Design Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #115 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Some Thoughts On The IPO Market For Web Companies (by @fredwilson) – [link]. Marc Andreessen: Predictions for 2012 (and beyond) – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

These are software engineers, business analysts, project managers, graphic designers, and web developers. Websites such as 604jobs.ca Graphic designers and illustrators are no longer considered a starving artist and computer network technicians are keeping the tech companies running. Job sites such as BCjobs.ca

Canada 167
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #133 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Designers: 9 Mistakes To Avoid For Successful Pitches! Stunning Graphic Design Styles: 1950 to 2000 Inspired Designs – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #131 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! 9 New Free Fonts for Your Designs – [link]. 70 Creative And Innovating Business Card Designs You Must See – [link]. – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

I was required to design the logos for each of the companies. I also inquired with a professor at a university that provided design about accepting the assignment as a practical. My wife and I co-founded our Web development and digital marketing agency atCommunications, LLC in 1999. 5- From Facebook profiles.

Naming 146
article thumbnail

5 reasons VCs should favor code-savvy founders

The Next Web

Aaron Skonnard is the CEO and co-founder of Pluralsight , an online training resource for Web developers and IT professionals. With a developer-cum-executive who speaks the “language,” it is easier to create a culture that is conducive to developers’ preferred work environment. Understanding the delivery pipeline.

Founder 125
article thumbnail

Is Your Website “Soooooo 2008?”

Up and Running

Today North American internet users have climbed to 79% ( US Census Bureau ) with a whopping 90% of these users claiming they use the web to help them make purchasing decisions ( Fleishman Hillard 2012 Digital Influence Index ). Here are some criteria to help see if you’re website is hip and happening or pathetic and passé.