Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Media Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

How early should you connect to a VC? Here's some data.

This is going to be BIG.

It''s also not the best way to create a helpful syndicate of investors that share the founder''s vision for the company. For example, while I closed on the seed investment in Tinybop on November 19, 2012, I met Raul two years earlier at the first Brooklyn Beta in 2010, even before he was working on the company.

article thumbnail

Transparent Funding Announcements

Feld Thoughts

Kyle and his team went through Techstars Boulder in 2012 before moving back to Atlanta and being leaders in energizing the Atlanta startup community. After he posted it, he sent around the link to a few prominent people in the tech media. Interestingly, the media wrote more this time. ” I found that fascinating.

Atlanta 70
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Essential Spreadsheets for Social Media Analytics

mashable.com

5 Essential Spreadsheets for Social Media Analytics. February 9, 2012 by Ann Smarty. Ann blogs on search and social media tools. Social media analytics and tracking can be very time-consuming and expensive. You’ll find quite a few smart social media monitoring tools, but what if you can’t afford them?

article thumbnail

How to Pick the Right Name for Your Business

mashable.com

World Featured in US & World Videos Featured: Facebook CES 2012 Awards. January 16, 2012 by Nellie Akalp. January 16, 2012 14:04:54. The name I chose is scovry and the website ( [link] ) that it goes to is a social media based search engine that displays results in a “spy” type format. Where its going.

Naming 97
article thumbnail

5 Hot Ecommerce Trends to Watch

mashable.com

July 10, 2012 by Curt Finch. July 10, 2012 09:40:07. July 10, 2012 10:50:39. July 10, 2012 11:12:07. July 10, 2012 11:21:19. July 10, 2012 11:36:32. Latest Social Media News. Latest Media News. Jobs Events Try Our New Social News App Welcome to Mashable! Like Tweet. Like Tweet. Like Tweet.

eCommerce 101
article thumbnail

How To Close The Books on Your Startup

mashable.com

World Featured in US & World Videos Featured: Facebook CES 2012 Awards. January 21, 2012 by Nellie Akalp. This post originally appeared on the American Express OPEN Forum , where Mashable regularly contributes articles about leveraging social media and technology in small business. January 21, 2012 17:53:09. 5 Comments.

LLC 68
article thumbnail

6 Important Startup Trends that Defined 2011

mashable.com

Facebook 2012: What the Future Holds for the Social Media Powerhouse. As the innovation engines of the economy, what startups figured out in 2011 will likely appear on other sectors’ trend lists in 2012. Small Businesses Plan to Buy an iPad in 2012 [STUDY]. Jobs Awards Join Mashable on Google+ Welcome to Mashable!