Remove America Remove Community Remove CPA Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

The Latest Questions Small Businesses Are Asking

Up and Running

Look honestly at all the pros and cons for this type of business venture. The local Small Business Development Center office is a resource that can assist with the venture feasibility process. What is meant by “company culture” and how is it important to my business? Analyze ways to overcome weaknesses and threats.

article thumbnail

Is It Too Late To Start A Podcast?

Duct Tape Marketing

He is a CPA and was formerly the Business Manager and Director of Live Events for Midroll Media. Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. Key Takeaway: It seems like everyone today has a podcast.

CPA 93
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

As a CPA, I think it’s important to bring awareness to taxes and accounting for small business owners. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. 18- Supporting the community. Thanks to Sean Walsh, Walcraft Cabinetry ! #4-

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

As a CPA, I think it’s important to bring awareness to taxes and accounting for small business owners. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. 18- Supporting the community. Thanks to Sean Walsh, Walcraft Cabinetry ! #4-

article thumbnail

Why Leave A Six Figure Corporate Job For Internet Entrepreneurship?

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Professionally, I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), may also be called a Chartered Accountant (CA) on your side of the globe, a Finance Charter-holder and a Certified Financial Planner. I attended the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, a top ten business program year-in year-out and love to pretend to brag about it.

article thumbnail

How to Become Your Own Boss in 2015 (Webinar Recap)

Up and Running

I had the opportunity to speak with Melinda Emerson, the “SmallBizLady” and America’s #1 small business expert, who took the opportunity to share with us her proven, step-by-step method to transition from employee to entrepreneur. Have you always dreamed of being your own boss? You just want to check her out.

article thumbnail

Address These 3 Critical Risks Before You Start an Assisted Living Home

Up and Running

Family and friends knew I had always wanted to own my own business. They, like me, had also absorbed the persistent media message about the “graying of America.” Unfortunately, no one in my circle ever asked me about a business plan. The divide between a small home and a massive building is about more than size, however.