Remove America Remove Community Remove Hiring Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

This has shown that the state of hiring within the Canadian tech industry in current cities and emerging cities are growing. Hiring for tech jobs in Vancouver is all done online. or Indeed are used by HR professionals searching to hire within the British Columbia tech industry. Hiring for tech jobs in Calgary has changed.

Canada 167
article thumbnail

Public Relations Tips for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs [Webinar Recap]

Up and Running

But where do you start, and what are the best approaches to public relations for an entrepreneur? Jennefer Witter is the CEO and founder of The Boreland Group, which is a certified, woman-owned public relations agency in New York City. I start off with this question: What is public relations?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Modern Guide to Public Relations in 2021

Duct Tape Marketing

The Modern Guide to Public Relations in 2021 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Amy created her podcast, PR Talk, sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America (Oregon), in 2017 and has hosted more than 100 episodes so that PR people can better learn the craft. Her podcast: PR Talks.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Complex and high asset divorces will continue to hire divorce attorneys and divorce professionals for years to come. Marketing and public relations trends will most definitely move towards diversifying the image and representation of brands and businesses. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

It could be more revenue, hiring clients or launching a new product or service, but every new year is an exciting time because it’s ripe with opportunity. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. Advertising & Public Relations ! #9-

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. Before I knew it, I had a solid client base and too much business to handle on my own – I incorporated, made my first hire, and became an accidental business owner. Thanks to Mark and Tori Baird, Hire Patriots ! #14

San Diego 115
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I used my experience gained while hiring, creating job descriptions, interviewing, and being part of several promotional processes to start a coaching business which I absolutely love. I grew up in Nigeria, and have seen up close the health and safety concerns posed by communities lacking clean toilets and running water.