Remove America Remove Community Remove Public Relations Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

Public Relations Tips for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs [Webinar Recap]

Up and Running

But where do you start, and what are the best approaches to public relations for an entrepreneur? For this webinar, we were joined by Jennefer Witter, CEO and founder of the Boreland Group, and author of the new book, “The Little Book of Big PR: 100+ Quick Tips to Get Your Small Business Noticed.”

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #120 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! crowdSPRING’s Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Should I Get Married? Bank of America Declared Live Customer Dead for 3 Years? – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #142 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! 3 Ways to Amplify Small-Business Marketing with Crowdsourcing – [link]. Nerdfighters Build a Community of Awesome – [link]. Great insight.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #95 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Small business and startup tips: training day! Tips On Defining The Size of a Market for a Startup Business – [link]. The video above shows actor Jim Meskimen.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #115 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! 10 New Years Resolutions For Small Businesses and Startups – [link]. Small Businesses and Startups: Worst. Small Businesses and Startups: Worst.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

As a CPA, I think it’s important to bring awareness to taxes and accounting for small business owners. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. Plus, pick up a lot more business for my ad agency, eat more lobster and play more golf.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Marketing and public relations trends will most definitely move towards diversifying the image and representation of brands and businesses. One piece of advice I can offer to small business owners in 2021 is to focus on employee happiness and overall mental health. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.