Remove Angel Investor Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

Understanding Different Types of Angel Investors

View from Seed

We at NextView Ventures invest exclusively in a startup’s seed-stage round , meaning that many if not most of our deals are made alongside individual angel investors. These angels, however, come in many different shapes and sizes. It can also help founders better approach angels in the first place. The Super Angel.

article thumbnail

A Visit With the European Startup Community

Gust

The goal was to share our experiences in the realm of angel investing with an array of global audiences, by participating in various lectures, discussions and workshops. In all four countries we met passionate entrepreneurs who were eager to discuss their exciting startups, as well as angel investors looking to support them.

Community 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 Expectations Of Investors Who Risk Their Own Money

Startup Professionals Musings

Most entrepreneurs have found by now one or more of the many popular crowdfunding sites , and have the name and contact information for at least one of the big venture capital firms. But many have no insight or connections to the ethereal angel investment community, which In the U.S. Most share expertise as well as money.

article thumbnail

10 Ways To Win In 2014: An Entrepreneurs’ Guide To A Successful Startup

YoungUpstarts

2014 will be a formative year for new business owners and early-stage entrepreneurs. For those would-be entrepreneurs debating the startup leap? Continuing into 2014, there will likely be a shift in the role of the investor into a more hands-on player in businesses. by Melissa Thompson, CEO of TalkSession. Don’t fear Goliath.

article thumbnail

8 Angel Funding Realities In Search Of A New Venture

Most entrepreneurs have found by now one or more of the many popular crowdfunding sites , and have the name and contact information for at least one of the big venture capital firms. But many have no insight or connections to the ethereal angel investment community, which In the U.S. Most share expertise as well as money.

Search 317
article thumbnail

10 Ways To Get The Capital You Need For Your Startup

One of the most frequent questions I get as a mentor to entrepreneurs is “How do I find the money to start my business?” If you have the urge to be an entrepreneur, I encourage you to think seriously about each of these, before you zero-in on one or two, and get totally discouraged if those don’t work for you.

Equity 266
article thumbnail

8 Insights For Startups To Attract Angel Investors

Most entrepreneurs have found by now one or more of the many popular crowdfunding sites , and have the name and contact information for at least one of the big venture capital firms. Each has met legal securities minimums for net worth and professionalism, to reduce the risk to entrepreneurs. Most share expertise as well as money.