Remove Application Development Remove Community Remove Finance Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

The reason for its success is due to not holding ‘compromises’ as an option. From music to finance, airlines and now offering flights to the public into space. This software enables us to communicate with coworkers and connect with family members that we hope to see safely again soon. 9- Basecamp. It’s a great brand!

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. Entrepreneurial Development Firms. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 71
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community, Sept 2011

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Large Tech Meetups: Web Innovators Group : Quarterly Demo-Style meetup in Cambridge draws over 1000 members of the startup community each time. Applications due Nov 20 th !

Boston 56
article thumbnail

It’s Morning in Venture Capital

Both Sides of the Table

Looking ahead at the next decade I am excited by what I believe will be viewed as one of the best and most rational investment periods for venture capital due to seven discrete factors: 1. If you want to understand the details of why this is, I covered it in detail in this post, Understanding Changes in the Software Industry.

article thumbnail

The Rise Of Cloud Computing

YoungUpstarts

Cloud solutions come in three key different flavors, being IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and Saas (Software as a Service). With cloud, it is less necessary to own your IT infrastructure, much less your own software. The Cloud Community Comprises both Small and Big Players.

Cloud 223
article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

If you haven’t noticed from my web site or blog, I work as a web applications developer and a consulting CTO. Investors use a consulting CTO for technical due diligence. A consulting CTO is an expert on the current state of the technology and can suggest the most appropriate development platform for your business.

article thumbnail

In Silicon Valley, Founders Fight for Control

online.wsj.com

This service is temporary unavailable due to system maintenance. Create a profile for me in the Journal Community. Journal Community. Loading… Personal Finance. Personal Finance. Please register to gain free access to WSJ tools. An account already exists for the email address entered. Please try again later.