Remove B2B Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Media
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. Thanks to Tom Mumford, Undergrads LLC ! #5- 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- Social media isn't really social.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Coone, MsCraftprincess Designs LLC ! #2- In the early 2000s, digital design and development freelancers were sort after – I was fresh out of University (having completed a degree in Media Arts) and was hungry for work. 9- Providing Legitimate B2B Customer Data in the Era of Mistrust. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Business Tips For Women Business Leaders

Mike Michalowicz

Thanks to Asha Spacek , UR FEW MEDIA, LLC / UR SUPERMODELS. Community Building Solve Problems. Women are community builders and problem solvers. This makes for good relationships and communication in business and life. Thanks to Robin Gerhart , RLG Enterprises LLC. lack of social media presence.

Las Vegas 165
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Today, we provide swim instruction in-home and community pools in 40 metro areas Nationwide. Our pre-covid business (Welcome Box) was to serve the short term rental community, like Airbnb, with hospitality boxes that enhance guest stays. Thanks to Russell Carr, Berg Compliance Solutions, LLC ! #5- Photo Credit: Nicholas Chen.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- I originally provided pro-bono public relations services to artists and non-profits due to my love for the community and the arts. I wanted to make the community and the world aware of the talent, businesses and resources that thrive within my city.

article thumbnail

11 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Technologies That Will Have the Biggest Impact On Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

6- Social media. Your social media presence is essentially your “modern day business card”. Technology and the applications of social media is changing modern day entrepreneurship and the way business is conducted. Ever since social media was introduced into our lives, it has completely revolutionized the business world.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. B2B: Business Media. Consumer Media. E-Media Summit -->. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. SEARCH FOLIO: Search.