Remove B2C Remove Community Remove Finance Remove Later Stage
article thumbnail

Starting A Business: A Financial Checklist

YoungUpstarts

by Tina Hay, founder and CEO of Napkin Finance. One of the most important factors in becoming a successful entrepreneur is managing finances. Whether early or later-stage, the growth of every company most often depends on how much capital is available to fund its growth.

Burn Rate 100
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . Data companies focused on early-stage startups include Aingel , fundsUP , Preseries , PredictLeads , and Sploda. I walk through below how progressive investors are using technology and analytics throughout all of their operations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startups: It’s not Thelma & Louise

Austin Startup

Last Friday, June 21st I sent the following message out to our community of users, colleagues, friends and supporters. swing for the fences category-building B2C software capital?—?wasn’t We have the consumer market, but not investor market for what I’m selling : B2C software.) wasn’t readily available in Austin. (We

article thumbnail

Does Your VC have an Investment Thesis, or a Hypothesis?

David Teten

For example, Point Nine Capital focuses on B2B SaaS and marketplaces at the seed stage, across many industries. B2B vs B2C) within the business model preference. . J-Angels “is a community and a VC fund of top American investors (Jewish-American & Israeli-born) in Silicon Valley and San Francisco.”.