Remove Books Remove Community Remove Green Remove New York
article thumbnail

How Businesses Can Be Sustainable And Profitable

The Startup Magazine

He also wrote a book titled “Drought and Dreams: Stories of Self-Reliance During America’s Darkest Times.” Microgrids can provide energy for individual businesses or small communities. In fact, the University of Maryville suggests that green businesses use the facts about their local sustainability in their branding. Microgrids.

article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

Salesforce holds as its guiding value “to make sure Salesforce is a platform for change,” delivering on initiatives such as renewable energy, carbon-neutral cloud computing, and green building certification. Building a community. Another approach is to create your own captive audience by building an engaging Facebook community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Master the Science of Learning: From Tetris to Teaching

Duct Tape Marketing

Visit DTM world slash scale to book your free advisory call and learn more. Book your call today, DTM World slash scale. (01:03): He's a Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the book Ultra Learning, and he's got a new book out called Get Better At Anything, 12 Maxims four Mastery. This is John Jantsch.

Video 55
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Sheryl Green.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

#2- Automating bookings and higher ratings. We managed to automate 25% of our bookings and achieved higher ratings than before. Considering how much time and efforts we have put into it and how long it has been my dream to have a fully automated booking system, it is only normal that I get so excited about it. 11- New products.

article thumbnail

Can Business Save The Earth?

YoungUpstarts

However, engage the business community we must. Our new book, “ Can Business Save the Earth?: His work has been cited by the New York Times, the Financial Times, and the Economist. His research has been cited by the New York Times, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, and the Economist.

New York 157
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #50 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Interesting perspective on why New York City could never compete in tech – [link]. Four social media lessons from the New York Times – [link]. How the New York Times Creates its Infographics – [link]. Web Design Inspiration: 40 Green Themed Websites – [link]. – [link].