Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Framework Remove Lean
article thumbnail

New conference website, speakers, agenda

Startup Lessons Learned

Traveling the past year, I have heard loud and clear that its time for the Lean Startup movement to enter its next phase. Tactics were discussed out of context, and there wasnt an overarching framework for figuring out what works for what kinds of companies, industries, and stages of growth. Is design important to lean startups?

article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: SignNow.com

crowdSPRING Blog

than it is to explain how the 1999 UETA and 2000 ESIGN Acts and our https framework help keep us secure. The notary community (yes it can be a feisty, union-like group) generally dislikes us because they believe online notarizations will put them out of business.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lean startup tools for Rails apps

www.subelsky.com

Mike Subelskys Blog Wednesday, November 11, 2009 Lean startup tools for Rails apps A few months ago I was invited to dinner with the Geeks on a Plane crew when they stopped in Washington, and had the opportunity to meet one of my heroes, Eric Ries , author of the Startup Lessons Learned blog. Can't beat that in terms of bootstrapping.

Lean 41
article thumbnail

Startup CEO (OnlyOnce- the book!), Part III – Pre-Order Now

OnlyOnce

The book has been described by a few CEOs who read it and commented early for me along the lines of “The Lean Startup movement is great, but this book starts where most of those books end and takes you through the ‘so you have a product that works in-market – now what?’ questions”. questions”. Writing a book is a LOT harder than I expected!

Startup 95
article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

startupbaltimore.org

Know who you are looking for : Sometimes people start off by saying “I need to find a Rails person&# – they’ve heard Ruby on Rails is a great framework for building web products, so they’ve pre-decided to use it. Baltimore’s startup community has plenty of room for new leaders. Start an event or project.

article thumbnail

Unlocking Your Unfair Advantage: How Your Unique Story Powers Your Entrepreneurial Success

Duct Tape Marketing

Gain valuable insights into the Miles framework, a strategic approach to identifying and leveraging your strengths. Through the Miles framework, they guide listeners to identify and leverage their unique strengths, turning constraints into creative opportunities. Should you bootstrap? Should you raise funding?

article thumbnail

Why Website Templates Are Not Optimized (and What to Do About It)

ConversionXL

community members and over 10.1M Get the framework in place via template and then make your style changes to suit your brand and the campaign’s purpose. Templates can be a wonderful way to accelerate delivery, working with the lean practice of done is better than perfect. The entire Envato Market has over 6.8M

Design 48