Remove Chicago Remove Community Remove LLC Remove SEO
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After thinking about how much I enjoyed helping her business grow and learning all I could about business structure, marketing, SEO and social media to name a few, I decided to take these new skills and help other small business owners. Thanks to Terry Kasdan, atCommunications, LLC ! #3- Grossman, Frugal Confessions, LLC ! #11-

article thumbnail

7 Social Media Tactics Your 2013 Budget Needs to Succeed

www.clickz.com

Social Media Community Management Social Commerce Social Integration Social Media Smarts. SEO Paid Search Search Marketing. SES Chicago. Community Management. Community Management. Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC. Media Planning Media Buying Publishing Display Advertising Video Mobile. More Categories.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

At the launch of the company, the core email community (people with a lot of technical understanding) was our target audience. Thanks to Leonard Jacobs, Clyde Fitch, LLC ! #4- I put out a call to my community to ask for their help. Having a brand behind a strong title can make all the difference in the world. #1-

Naming 105
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Danielle Sheerin, Dear Babe Boutique LLC ! #13- I started out with an Instagram account under the same name dedicated to sharing the most aspirational content in my niche and have over the years grown a small neon-loving community on the platform. Geiger, Twelve31 Media, LLC ! #21- Photo Credit: Valerie Di Maria.

Naming 162
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

million+ company, with 60+ team members doing tours in NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC and Los Angeles.”. I was doing freelance SEO consulting for e-commerce businesses and on my first trip to Thailand fell in love with the country and the culture. Thanks to Carolanne Caron, Winning Swimming LLC ! #13

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to John Jaramillo, Coach It Out, LLC ! #14- 18- Supporting the business community. I've learned a lot too and use the lessons learned to help more entrepreneurs and the innovation community. Thanks to Nick Antonopoulos, SEO Digital Chicago ! #26- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

How the Five Types of Marketing Can Work For You

The Startup Magazine

SEO landing pages. It may not get the phone ringing immediately, but will build upon your relationship with your customers, prospects and the community at large. Examples of executional marketing items include: Ongoing social media posts. Targetted Eblasts about company news or timely offers. Monthly or quarterly newsletters.