Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Florida Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Miami: A hot spot for venture capitalists

David Teten

I was visiting as part of Terrapinn Private Equity World, a leading private equity conference for the Latin American technology community. Miami has many of the assets of an entrepreneurial hub, notably a flourishing creative community, and a strong public university system.

Miami 114
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable: Spotlight On Jacksonville, Florida

ReadWriteStart

Today's roundtable was co-hosted with the Jacksonville Startup Weekend. This past weekend, the Jacksonville entrepreneurship community hosted their own version of this exciting program. This past weekend, the Jacksonville entrepreneurship community hosted their own version of this exciting program. Armex Zero Suit.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

4- To provide reliable funding solutions Photo Credit: Fred Winchar As a co-founder, president, and CEO of MaxCash Title Loans, I have a passion for providing access to financial resources to those in need. Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13- Thanks to Jonathan Rogers, Credexel ! #4-

article thumbnail

Smart Bear Live 7: More from AZ Disruptors

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

You can subscribe to Smart Bear Live on iTunes (please review the podcast as well!) … and if you’d like to appear on a future episode of Smart Bear Live, send an email to Patrick.Foley@microsoft.com to schedule a recording with Jason. In this episode, we share three more interviews from our AZ Disruptors meeting last fall.

Cofounder 199
article thumbnail

Turning the microphone over

Startup Lessons Learned

This struggle pales in comparison to what the Black community is suffering through. We must educate ourselves on the systemic issues the Black community faces and has faced regularly. Statement linked here and outlined below: We are a community in pain. Black Lives Matter. Police reform and reparations are urgently needed.

Oakland 83
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Being a co-founder of a real estate investment company allows me to set my own objectives, determine my work hours, and reap the rewards of my actions. A couple of years ago, on a Sunday, my dad had a stroke which led to him having to go through a long recovery process in Florida. Thanks to Katie Horgan, Giving Assistant ! #2-

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

We held a workshop of stakeholders and explored names inspired by a variety of approaches (provenance, roots of our technology, etc). Freeze drying is an incredible technology that leaves fruits nutritionally as intact as when they were ripe. We’re Everipe, a company that uses freeze dried fruits to make ready-to-blend smoothies.

Naming 104