article thumbnail

The Best Free Email Marketing Tool for Startups and Small Businesses

Up and Running

Bplans and Palo Alto Software are strong supporters of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We work with like-minded partners who also want to help your businesses succeed by providing the best tools and content for the job. An in-house email list is one of your business’s most important marketing assets.

Email 60
article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Small Business Owners And Entrepreneurs Can Succeed

Duct Tape Marketing

How Small Business Owners And Entrepreneurs Can Succeed written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He’s also the author of Small Business Revolution: How Owners and Entrepreneurs Can Succeed. McCarthy, about how to quip your small business for dramatic growth and success in any environment.

article thumbnail

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Liz is a c ommunity design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion. 15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started? [16:06] Like this show?

article thumbnail

Too Many Small Businesses Still Ignore Social Media

Startup Professionals Musings

When my friend’s small business was struggling a while back, I suggested he add some social media marketing initiatives, and his answer was that he was “too busy.” His business has since closed, but his mindset is still out there. Don’t use the same message on Twitter you developed for email blasts and postcard blitzes.

article thumbnail

Six Simple Ways To Digitally Declutter Your Small Business

YoungUpstarts

Any small business owner can tell you that if you’re not careful, it’s easy for clutter to pile up in the office. Similarly, it’s important for small business owners to clean out their digital lives to keep their computers running quickly and to maximize efficiency. Run a virus scanner. Clear your cookies and cache.

article thumbnail

5 Trends For Small Business Marketing In 2022

Duct Tape Marketing

5 Trends For Small Business Marketing In 2022 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. I’m talking about small business marketing trends for 2022. 12:20] Small business learns to outsource content. [14:08] In fact, I'm gonna talk about small business marketing trends for 2022.