article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share How They Prepare for a Bad Economy

Hearpreneur

Our teams and employees are our biggest support during an economic downturn. Using feedback implements or engagement initiatives, keep employee expenditures lower later on by investing in teams’ satisfaction and retention now. Your employees are smart. What do employees do when they pick up that scent? bid farewell to.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts on Industries That Need Technology Innovation The Most

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Michael Springer, Green Opportunity Finder ! #24- By utilizing cutting-edge tools and processes, HR departments can increase their efficiency while improving the quality of recruitment, employee onboarding programs, staff management practices, and personal development opportunities. Thanks to Leigh James, Page One Formula !

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

Failing at that business, terminating my employees, and shutting the doors was the most challenging thing I had done. I admire Howard Schultz for using his thinking skills in taking over a company name where he previously worked as an employee. Thanks to Lorie Carson, Real People Finder ! #20- Photo Credit: Ryan Niddel.

article thumbnail

10 Tips For Office Managers

YoungUpstarts

Without all this and more, employee experience will begin to tip over into the red zone. They originally started with four apartment communities but now own a total of 59. With such a huge undertaking, you would think that employee satisfaction may suffer, but Venterra has made employee experience a key tenet of the organization.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

3- Need in the autism community. My reason for starting my business is that I saw a need in the autism community for specialized and personalized care. I believe that with hard work and dedication, I can make a positive impact in our communities and the world at large. Thanks to Linda Chavez, Seniors Life Insurance Finder ! #26-

article thumbnail

EntrepreneurFinder.com – Helping Entrepreneurs Find Talent, Investors And Each Other

YoungUpstarts

Entrepreneur Finder ( www.EntrepreneurFinder.com ) is a free interactive resource for entrepreneurs, skilled professionals, students and investors to find each other and designed to help startup companies grow. The idea for Entrepreneur Finder came to Deering from a pain point he suffered as an entrepreneur himself. The Beginning.

Finder 232
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Oliver Hudson, Word Finder ! #24- Starbucks puts its employees first in a number of ways. Full- or part-time employees can now earn 100% tuition assistance for a bachelor's degree from Arizona State University's online program, which they have partnered with. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.