article thumbnail

Nonprofit Organizations: How They Work and What They Do

Board Effect

Nonprofit organizations exist in most communities and governments, businesses, and citizens support them in various ways for the overall benefit of the communities they serve. Often, nonprofits have an executive director that leads teams of employees and volunteers to get the work done.

article thumbnail

The Importance Of Hiring A DUI Attorney

The Startup Magazine

Especially if you are an entrepreneur or have startup employees that have these violations, i t will be to your benefit to have a legal representative who specializes in DUI cases. Fines, Community Service, And Probation . But having a dui attorney camp hill, pennsylvania trusts can help reduce these sentences. a DUI lawyer.

Hiring 107
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

Before starting my own company, I spent 5 years working at the University of Pennsylvania working amongst some of the best minds. In fact, some are about digitizing the employee benefits space, an area that had not seen action in the past few years. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 14- Home automation.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Successful Dental Practice

Up and Running

Dr. Len Tau, owner of the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence, and Dr. Frank DiCicco, owner of Manhattan-based Central Park South Dentistry, were willing to share some of the lessons they’ve learned along the way. If you want referrals, you need to be active in the community. See Also: 13 Tips for Hiring Your First Employee.

article thumbnail

[U.S][Competition] turnstone Looks For Best Young Companies To Work For

YoungUpstarts

Do you think your small business does right by your employees? Have you or are you building a happy workplace that actually helps to retain the best talent and at the same time enhance the effectiveness of your employees such that they contribute positively to your bottom line?

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

My great, great grandfather was the treasurer, general manager, and later, the president of the Paragon Plaster and Supply Company of Scranton Pennsylvania. Thanks to Ryan David, We Buy Houses In Pennsylvania ! #2- We do not know the people behind them, all we see is a hierarchy of employees. 2- Simple & easy to remember.

Naming 125
article thumbnail

Public Hospital Modern Woes – Aging Infrastructure, Unions, Pensions, High Regulation. 

The Startup Magazine

By that time investment bankers were on a roll privatizing assets as far flung as Chilean Electricity Distribution Rights, Montreal’s container port, parking meters in Chicago, sections of the Pennsylvania turnpike, the London City airport, and (the proposed) CA & FL Lottery systems.