article thumbnail

5 Popular Freelance Opportunities In This Gig Economy

Startup Professionals Musings

But these titles are not descriptive of specific roles or skills, and have always had marginal credibility in the business community. Of course, entrepreneurs delivering services have existed for some time, including business consultant, independent contractor, and freelancer titles. Here are some examples: Marketing Professional.

article thumbnail

How To Reinvent Yourself As A Business Startup Today

But these titles are not descriptive of specific roles or skills, and have always had marginal credibility in the business community. Of course, entrepreneurs delivering services have existed for some time, including business consultant, independent contractor, and freelancer titles. Here are some examples: Marketing Professional.

Startup 410
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. 4- Web development. One profession in particular that I think is the most rewarding and is lacking in supply would be a web developer. Roggio, Winter Museo LLC ! #7-

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

The mission of Recess Everyday LLC is to make the world a happier, healthier and more connected place. Thanks to Alice Maples, Recess Everyday LLC ! #3- 13- Showcase different communities. That is when I decided I wanted to pivot my business to showcase the different communities I have had the privilege of visiting.

article thumbnail

11 Trends in Web Logo Design

mashable.com

Home Social Media Business Entertainment Tech Web Video Dev & Design Apple Mobile Social Good Jobs Web Design Web Development Now Trending : Sony Retires the Cassette Walkman After 30 Years September 28, 2010 Jolie ODell View Comments 11 Trends in Web Logo Design: The Good, the Bad and the Overused email share email share Do you like this story?

Web 111
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

Services Professionals Join The Entrepreneur Ranks