article thumbnail

6 Ways Schools and Colleges Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use

Board Effect

By adopting data-driven decision-making underpinned by technology, educational boards can increase success to ensure their organizations make meaningful contributions to the communities they serve. So how can boards use data — and technology tools that unlock it — to drive success?

article thumbnail

6 Ways Nonprofits Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use 

Board Effect

By adopting data-driven decision-making, underpinned by technology, nonprofit boards can increase success to ensure their organizations make meaningful contributions to the communities they serve. So how can boards use data — and technology tools to unlock it — to drive success?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations Can Use Technology to Reach Data Maturity

Board Effect

Biokind Analytics had initial success in helping Alzheimer’s Los Angeles analyze geospatial trends in its donorship and interpreting the previous year’s donation trends. These types of collaborative partnerships powered by technology innovations are one way that organizations can work together to use data and serve communities.

article thumbnail

6 Ways Nonprofits Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use 

Board Effect

By adopting data-driven decision-making, underpinned by technology, nonprofit boards can increase success to ensure their organizations make meaningful contributions to the communities they serve. So how can boards use data — and technology tools to unlock it — to drive success?

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce. communities through business development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy education. Thanks to Adam Binder, Apeiron Yoga ! #11-

article thumbnail

The top 10 elements of a hot office

The Next Web

And, a well-designed office can also be a public relations ploy for new talent. We’ll build out phone rooms for private phone calls, add bar height community work tables for impromptu meetings,” Laverty said. Take a tip from Facebook with its wall designs from now infamous Los Angeles artist, David Choe.

article thumbnail

Why Your LinkedIn Profile Can Make The Difference in Your Job Search

YoungUpstarts

For instance, I live in Orange County, California, but if I were in charge of a territory that was primarily centered around Los Angeles, I would want to change my location to Los Angeles. Much better, wouldn’t you agree? Must-have # 12: Well-managed endorsements.

Search 198