article thumbnail

This Week in VC Episode 6 with @Jason Calacanis: Best One Yet

Both Sides of the Table

Nevertheless, if you share too much in your funding process or meet too many VCs expect a certain amount of your ideas to spread around the startup community. What are “Reg D” filings with the SEC and why does this make it harder to stay in stealth mode? and who had biz reasons for wanting to remain stealth.”. -

Stealth 285
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

They are very engaged with their SEO services and it's rewarding to see them hit their goals. I love being an entrepreneur because I have the ability to impact my community and create change. It has been a blessing serving my community and has helped make me a better person. Thanks to Teo Vanyo, Stealth Agents! #13-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Israeli Startups and Marketing – 5 Questions with an Experienced CMO

VC Cafe

Many founders concentrate on perfecting their product, adding revolutionary features, and staying in stealth mode to avoid the competition. There’s a rise in community led startups. What best practices have you seen in Israel when it comes to community building?

B2C 145
article thumbnail

You Are What You Measure, So Choose Your KPIs (Incentives) Wisely!

Occam's Razor

Working ever harder on understanding your content, CMS and business strategy to do ever better SEO and PPC. I was advising a stealth mobile application company (hello future one billion Facebook dollars!) It will incentivize the right behavior. That 45% is now 500,000 visits a month from search! It is pretty good. Don't shout.

Metrics 152
article thumbnail

FreshTech Friday: Three Austin Deals that Caught My Eye at Southby

Austin Startup

It’s a great women’s community with a strong motto: “look better, live longer.&# He’s angling to have a launch event to “officially&# announce open enrollment (it’s already underway in stealth mode) in the next couple of months. First, lifestyle content. Third, skill building. Keep an eye open!

Austin 68
article thumbnail

Which language should my startup use?

www.reincubate.com

Like PHP, when hiring Microsoft programmers there’s much to be wary of.NET powers sites of all sizes (though relatively few massive ones) and is very common.NET has some CMS frameworks such as dotnetnuke and Community Server which often distract startups. framework was built.