Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Government
article thumbnail

4 Best Websites To Apply For Accelerators And Incubators

YoungUpstarts

To improve your chance of getting recruited, here are four of the best websites to apply for these elusive programs globally. The platform also provides a judging and voting system to governments, nonprofit organizations, colleges and enterprise customers who are planning innovation challenges and contests.

Incubator 127
article thumbnail

5/25-NYC – Investing in Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets

David Teten

I’m excited about the program below on “Investing in Intellectual Capital: Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets” Click here to make a reservation. Joe Chernesky, Vice President and General Manager of Global Licensing Sales, Intellectual Ventures.

Naming 122
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

The company provides management consulting services to small to mid-sized businesses, as well as government agencies – I wanted clients to know that the company’s values include balance, perspective, integrity, stability, and practicality. I’ve been a member of the North Face global athlete team for over 10 years.

Naming 102
article thumbnail

4 Best Websites to Apply for Acceleration and Incubation Programs

Kodorra

To improve your chance of getting recruited, here are four of the best websites to apply for these elusive programs globally. The platform also provides a judging and voting system to governments, nonprofit organizations, colleges and enterprise customers who are planning innovation challenges and contests.

article thumbnail

NYC 3.0

thebarefootvc

Now that I’m back full time in NYC, I decided to run for the Board of NY Tech Meetup, a dynamic community of 20,000 entrepreneurs, investors, developers, designers and people interested in tech. Founded in 2004, it has grown in leaps and bounds along with NYC’s tech sector. We are in what I call NYC 3.0,

Ghana 84
article thumbnail

What is Coworking? Everything You Need to Know

Austin Startup

However, the seeds had been planted between 1995 and 1999 with the opening of several hackerspaces and “work clubs” devoted to bringing people together and instilling a sense of community while working. Its founder, John McGann, discussed the community and productivity aspects of the space in this article from 2004 : “People are here to work.

Austin 48
article thumbnail

Boosting the French Tech Ecosystem

Cracking the Code

Emmanuel Macron during the workshop in Versailles In this context I was invited, together with a large dozen of foreign investors, to participate in a workshop to discuss what France could to do to attract more venture capital from global firms.