Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove SEO Remove Viral
article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

At the launch of the company, the core email community (people with a lot of technical understanding) was our target audience. Donating a portion of all our profits to veteran and cancer research charities establishes our brand as a revolution in companies that give back to the community rather than leech off of their customers.

Naming 103
article thumbnail

Wednesday Guest Stars :: Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct.

Duct Tape Marketing

He also offers a question-and-answer and learning community at ExploringSocialMedia.com. Social Media Explorer is also the name of Falls’s consulting company which focuses on strategic counsel for medium and large companies in the realm of social media marketing, digital marketing, online communications and public relations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

In my case, that meant getting good at SEO with my first project, instead of trying to learn SEO, Adwords, Facebook ads, etc. When I first started moving out of consulting in 2005, I acquired a product called DotNetInvoice , a straightforward piece of invoicing software that I promoted almost exclusively through SEO.

article thumbnail

How to Pick the Right Name for Your Business

mashable.com

At Left of the Dot Media (www.LeftoftheDot.com), we’re building businesses using generic domain names and what we’ve found is that doors open faster for partnerships, you get intrinsic trust from your potential customers, you get a distinct SEO boost, and higher click-thru rates on your paid search. viral video. Contact Us.

Naming 97
article thumbnail

The Stair Step Method of Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

In my case, that meant getting good at SEO with my first project, instead of trying to learn SEO, Adwords, Facebook ads, etc. When I first started moving out of consulting in 2005, I acquired a product called DotNetInvoice , a straightforward piece of invoicing software that I promoted almost exclusively through SEO.

article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

article thumbnail

How HTML5 Is Aiding in Cross-Platform Development

mashable.com

Mashable | The Social Media Guide Viral Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video About Mashable Company About Us Advertise Submit News Contact Us Announcements Resources Guidebooks Lists How To Trending Twitter List Directory Mashable Awards Subscriptions Partners W3 EDGE Rackspace Concentric Sky Dynect DNS Intridea Welcome to Mashable!