Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Presidential Innovation Fellows, round two

Startup Lessons Learned

Each team of innovators is supported by a broader community of interested citizens throughout the country. RFP-EZ improves the operations of government by making it easier for small businesses to sell their services to government buyers, and by making it easier for contracting officers within government to navigate the process of purchasing.

article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Voyager’s cognitive-computing, deep-insights platform assesses billions of publicly available, unstructured data points to provide insights for its clients in finance, retail and consulting. Chen Zamir is the company’s CTO and former Intelligence officer in the IDF as well as Paypal risk manager.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Nexpense - you streamline business expense processing, but how, what’s cool about the technology? website ): PITCH 2010 Finalists (Mobile Track) Pitch Live on November 4, 2010 @ 3:15pm.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. When It’s Darkest Men See the Stars - Steve Blank , November 24, 2010 When It’s Darkest Men See the Stars. but: Something is Still Missing.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Nexpense – you streamline business expense processing, but how, what’s cool about the technology? website ): PITCH 2010 Finalists (Mobile Track) Pitch Live on November 4, 2010 @ 3:15pm.

article thumbnail

How do I find a developer to help me with my idea?

www.scottporad.com

If I were in Mike’s shoes, I would start by talking to people in the Philadelphia Startup community. In fact, that’s exactly how I ended up at Cheezburger—a friend of a friend introduced me to one of the angels who had invested, who then introduced me to the founder (who needed a CTO). and Failblog.org.

article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

Contact Us Submit News Contact Us Write for Us Spark of Genius Series Mashable | The Social Media Guide Business Mashable on Facebook Join Us! The Small Business Tips Series is supported by Bantam Live , a web-based collaboration workspace with “Social CRM&# for small business teams.