Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- In 2011, I began learning about hair restoration and started North Atlanta Hair Restoration in 2012. 8- Appreciate small businesses. I started Rising Star Reviews because I’ve always had a passion for helping small businesses.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I started SMR Leadership Solutions, LLC to help coach and train organizations and individuals to be the best they could possibly be in their personal and professional lives. I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. Thanks to Stacy Roberts, SMR Leadership Solutions, LLC ! #8

San Diego 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

From their website: “We invest via a Shared Earnings Agreement , a new investment model developed transparently with the community, and designed to align us with founders who want to run a profitable business and never be forced to raise follow-on financing or sell their business.” Key elements: . “We

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Joe Battisto, Haven Environmental LLC ! #6 I started Bruno’s Barkin’ Biscuits, LLC because I want to offer dog owners a safe and healthy treat option when it comes to their pups. Bruno’s Barkin’ Biscuits, LLC is a small, home-based company in Michigan specializing in all-natural, preservative free, and healthy dog treats.

article thumbnail

16 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Side Hustles

Hearpreneur

I launched my first online bootcamp in 2012 and then launched my DIY SEO blog called Get Found With Fuse. My side hustle is to perform freelance marketing and SEO audits for small businesses. The best way to make more money is to figure out else what you can sell to the people you’re already doing business with.

article thumbnail

Maternova and the Business of Saving Lives: A Secret to Success Story

Up and Running

Allyson met her co-founder Meg Wirth in 2012 when Wirth was working as a consultant for groups like the Rockefeller Foundation and the United Nations. As an employee of Palo Alto Software, I remember reading about Maternova because in 2012, they won the “Business Boost” competition we were sponsoring, and a grand prize of $10,000.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Brewery Business: The Complete 9 Step Guide (2019)

crowdSPRING Blog

Between 2012 and 2017, the number of craft breweries in the US jumped from 2,420 to 6,266 – that’s an increase of 159%! In fact, the craft beer community is an unusually welcoming one. The community shares information, ideas, and encouragement, making craft beer one of the most welcoming industries for newbies.