Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Isaac Watson In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Isaac Watson. Isaac is also the co-host of the Make It Kickass podcast. Like this show? Isaac, welcome to the show.

article thumbnail

5 Things Businesses Should Do Now To Ensure 2015 Success

YoungUpstarts

With the end of the 2015 fiscal year nearing, businesses may be reviewing their consolidated revenues and thinking of ways they can increase their profit margin as they enter the new fiscal year or second-half of the calendar year. Implement data software automation. Give back to the community. Martin Luther King Jr.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

23 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Since starting the business, it has allowed us to home school our children while providing great value to the healing crystal community. I fell in love with the blogging community, traveling, and cooking (plus eating) new foods and flavors. We started our business in 2014, after a successful Kickstarter campaign. Virtina ! #16-

article thumbnail

The True Costs Of Entrepreneurship

YoungUpstarts

This presents a chicken-and-egg question: are people with mental health issues more likely to become entrepreneurs, or are entrepreneurs more likely to develop issues due to their lifestyles? Don’t expect pinpoint software to solve your problems. Build community into your lifestyle as deliberately as you mold your business.

Cost 100
article thumbnail

Skills Development in Africa: How Wide is the Skills Gap?

Transformify

Kenya and Nigeria are of a particular interest for the employers in the UK due to the high percentage of English speakers who have received bachelor’s degree or higher. Java EE, Java SE, Javascript, PHP, Software, Development, Software Testing, SQL. In 2014, the unemployment rate was just 2.7% Seychelles.

Africa 75
article thumbnail

What the Founder of Cheek’d Can Teach You About Startup Marketing

Up and Running

The growth of her startup is all due to her own efforts: “I wasn’t able to afford a PR firm. ” “I’m getting tons of hits from the codes on those cards — it’s working as planned and driving traffic to my website.” Join online communities and maintain a social media presence. What are people discussing?

Founder 142
article thumbnail

The Landing Page Optimization Guide You Wish You Always Had

conversionxl.com

Join my private newsletter and get the Complete Guide to A/B testing: Jan 31, 2014. Message Match] Project Management Software. For Brookdale – a community for senior citizens – sticking with video would have cost them $108,000 in monthly revenue. Conversion Optimization Services. 1:1 Consultations. SproutSocial.com.