Remove Africa Remove Community Remove Restful Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I did a lot of technical interviewing. We noticed a clear need for an evolution of wallet styles and technologies and ran with it. 4- Due to lack representation in the skincare industry. We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To do it for myself. Photo Credit: David Moise.

article thumbnail

FinTech and Forex – A Match Made in Heaven

The Startup Magazine

The connection between Forex and technology is an obvious one. Because of the characteristics of currency trading, it’s normal to assume that technology can help investors perfect their strategies and make the most of the money they put in this trading method. Smart mobile devices have taken care of the rest. Increased mobility.

Matching 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Black People Leveraged Tech Bigotry to Boss the Blockchain Below the Radar

Austin Startup

By the time Silicon Valley white privilege culture, tech magazines that promote only white faces, Ethereum/Bitcoin fanboys, sellout black tech wannabees and globalists promoting their blockchain consortium get a hold of this article, it’s already too late and the game already ended a while ago.

article thumbnail

12 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Entrepreneurs That Best Represents Innovation and Disruption

Hearpreneur

He is also the most engaged business leader on Facebook in Africa. Before the workforce was forced to go remote due to COVID-19, Hawley had already pioneered into the remote work industry, setting precedent for the rest of us. Henrique co-founded Brex, a financial service and tech company based in San Francisco, California.

article thumbnail

Modi and Ma

thebarefootvc

If there was any doubt that the 21st century will be “The Asian Century” Jack Ma and Narendra Modi, an unlikely pair, lay those doubts to rest. For years, China has been the darling of the international investment community. The last 2 weeks were notable for the world’s two most populous countries. Enter Modi.

India 85
article thumbnail

StartupBus – Round 2, Part 2 – Mexico Storms San Antonio, Steals StartupBus Show – (Post #6)

Up and Running

That’s just how we roll in the Startup Community. So bueno in fact, I have to put the rest of the Semi Finals on hold to due a bloggy post solely on this south of the border autobús. Unlike tech businesses that are in style one week and out the next, people are always gonna wanna work out. All for one & one for all.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I’m incredibly excited that every day I have the opportunity to use my tech background to make it easier and more affordable for the 35 million Americans with hearing loss to receive high quality, audiologist-backed hearing care. In 2018 my wife and i drove from London to Cape Town along the west coast of Africa.