Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

I’ve recently come across several of such lists and I thought it could be useful to aggregate them and share them here. New enterprise resource planning software (ERPs) – new startups that build software that helps businesses run. Looking for startups solving practical use cases that go beyond gaming.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs List Their Favorite Technology Innovation

Hearpreneur

I quickly built a prototype that would connect to each of my bank accounts and aggregate all of the accounts & transactions into one platform. 7- Decentralized and distributed ledger Photo Credit: Erwin Vico Being in the finance industry my favorite technological innovation is Blockchain. Thanks to Connor Ondriska, SpanishVIP !

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The SBA Needs To Get It’s Act Together On The PPP

VC Adventure

After its enactment but before it was implemented, there were questions about the SBA’s “affiliation rules” which can disqualify companies if the aggregated number of employees at affiliate companies is greater than 500. The program sparked confusion from the start. This must be clarified and done so quickly.

SBA 79
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

However, in private markets, there is more room to optimize across all 11 steps of the investing process: firm management , marketing, fundraising , origination , manage relationships, due diligence, negotiation, monitoring, portfolio acceleration , reporting, and. They read reviews of the products of target investments.

article thumbnail

Marching through quicksand

Startup Lessons Learned

One is explaining the world as it used to work: the importance of gatekeepers, the scarcity implied by limited distribution, and the resulting quality bar that the industry is so proud of. Mostly it is the time and expense required to create the means of distribution for that industry. It’s just taking some longer than others.

article thumbnail

What’s Your VC Tech Stack? Results from a Survey of Early-Stage VC Funds

David Teten

As a globally focused LP in early stage VC funds, we at Blue Future Partners have observed a growing trend of firms investing substantially in software tools, whether developing proprietary solutions or adopting off the shelf tools. However, 87% of our respondents don’t actively participate in any such community.

article thumbnail

Startup Shootaround: Inside a VC Team Meeting on the Drones Hype

View from Seed

The most prolific type of drone company right now are these consultancy-type businesses that range all the way from two guys who are ex-fighter pilots who love to fly drones and get commissioned to do various things with them up to a large-scale aggregation of drone service providers.