Remove Agile Remove Community Remove Design Remove LLC
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Wes Marlan, Lighthouse Web Design, Inc ! #2- Initially, I would like to hire people from my neighborhood, with the goal of expanding to other communities in the future. It's important to keep business agile. Thanks to Christian Velitchkov, Twiz LLC ! #17- 2- Scaling up. Photo Credit: Michael Peres. organization.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Takeaways from 2020

Hearpreneur

Balance is fundamental to building a healthy community and managing the challenges that come our way. We have taken time as a community and leadership team to reflect and set short and long-term goals and build programs to support and grow member success over time. Thanks to J Haleem Washington, J Haleem, LLC ! #5- 8-Stay agile.

Offshore 134
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How Quiet Quitting Affects Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

When entrepreneurs silently disengage from their ventures, it can result in missed opportunities for innovation, loss of valuable expertise, and a chilling effect on the entrepreneurial spirit within communities. Thanks to Rodney Warner, Connective Web Design LLC ! #2- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How Quite Quitting Affects Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

When entrepreneurs silently disengage from their ventures, it can result in missed opportunities for innovation, loss of valuable expertise, and a chilling effect on the entrepreneurial spirit within communities. Thanks to Rodney Warner, Connective Web Design LLC ! #2- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Being a Trademark Attorney and owner of an Intellectual Property Law Firm, The Law Firm of Andrea Hence Evans, LLC, I know the importance of launching a business with a strong name that is not generic but rather suggestive and requires some thought or imagination. That makes us work all the harder to perfect our designs.

Naming 78
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Then we paired it with a cool icon that represents wisdom and agility, Owl. My partner and I joked about being night owls so it all came together to become Infinite Owl Marketing and Design Studio, our full-service marketing agency for content and creative strategy and execution. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 100
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Not being caught up in a corporate management structure gives me the freedom and agility to be at the top of our game. I’ve taken a major risk (both financially & mentally) and surrendered my 15 year career in architecture & design, but my heart and mind are in this project every waking moment. It’s the most rewarding feeling.