article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

In 2021, I’ll launch The Expat Partner Coach LLC to empower expat partners to live purposeful and positive lives abroad. Thanks to Linda Mueller, The Expat Partner Coach LLC ! #5- 5- Project-based multimedia designing. My 2020 layoff as a Multimedia Designer was both a heartbreak and a lightbulb moment. 4- Coaching.

Kentucky 106
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Ginger Jones saw a way she could help her community and the world as a whole, so she started a business called Jones Therapy Services. Thanks to Andrew Pickett, Andrew Pickett Law, LLC ! #8- Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13- That's why I decided to take control of my own career path and start my own business.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

1- Design print-on-demand fabrics. Only here can you develop and personalize your own things with your own unique designs. If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. Roggio, Winter Museo LLC ! #7-

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Companies They are Starting in 2023

Hearpreneur

All you need is a niche website or an engaged community where you can post product or service reviews with affiliate links. Thanks to Craig Miller, Academia Labs LLC ! #20- An added bonus is if the company decides to apply for Certified B Corporation designation. Thanks to Andrew Chen, Videeo ! #26-

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being an Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Lena Gosik-Wolfe, Lena Designs Studio ! #9- Thanks to Laura Garfield, Idea Decanter, LLC ! #14- By starting my own business, I have taken back control of my own life and designed my future. Thanks to Brian David Crane, Spread Great Ideas, LLC ! #15- Don’t forget to join our # IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

I was required to design the logos for each of the companies. I also inquired with a professor at a university that provided design about accepting the assignment as a practical. Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- My wife and I co-founded our Web development and digital marketing agency atCommunications, LLC in 1999.

Naming 150
article thumbnail

7 Citizen Engagement Tips to Help Build Sustainable and Inclusive Smart Cities

Austin Startup

How to foster dynamic civic participation, ignite citizen co-creation, and leverage human-centered urban design Lessons learned in the 20-year history of Smart Cities are testaments to the truth that successful and sustainable Smart Cities cannot be built solely upon the technology mainframe.

LLC 48