Remove America Remove Community Remove Global Remove Green
article thumbnail

Book: Where The Jobs Are

Feld Thoughts

If you disagree with any, or have any to add, please toss them in the comments as I evolve this as a list of “ways government can help startup communities.” Launch an Education Reform Dialogue Among America’s Educators. Award “Graduation” Green Cards. Jump-Start America’s Trade Agenda.

SBA 102
article thumbnail

Sustainable Design Can Help Your Small Business and Improve the Environment

crowdSPRING Blog

In fact, a 2017 peer-reviewed study in the Lancet revealed that pollution continues to be a major global health concern. In response to this global trend, businesses are adopting environmentally-friendly strategies when they design products, product packaging, and when marketing their business. Choose green materials.

Design 55
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Your World in 2030

Start Up Blog

Climate Issues Will Re-Globalise: We will only become a truly global community when climate catastrophe demands it. While the technology to de-carbonise our economy is already here, we’ll be stifled by politics and the worst will hit in the early 2030s creating a necessary global alliance across countries for species survival.

article thumbnail

Austin’s CodeNEXT

Austin Startup

Urbanization is one of the most important global trends of the 21st century. These barriers directly impact on the disproportionate rates of poverty, deprivation and exclusion faced by persons with disabilities, but also affect the development of their communities as a whole.

article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight: Rent A Green Box

crowdSPRING Blog

This week’s Small Business Spotlight has an answer to that and is headed up by a crowdSPRING community mainstay– Spencer Brown! Rent A Green Box solves a problem for someone moving and a problem for the Earth. I buy post-consumer and industrial trash from landfills, recycling centers, and industries across America.

Green 73
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

The eventual name, Weilian Poder Global Consulting (Weilian is Chinese for William and Poder is Spanish for power) accomplished these goals, as the idea of Will Power perfectly describes my personality, aptitude, and persistence in accomplishing things with success. Thanks to William Vogt, Weilian Poder Global Consulting ! #5-Leveraging

Naming 87
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being an Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Assisting my customers and patients, and providing employment opportunities in the community, motivates me every day to do better and better. I spent over 15 years in corporate America where I learned a lot but also spent many hours stressed during a family function or doctor's appointment because of the demands of the business.