Remove America Remove Community Remove Restful Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Helping And Inspiring Small Business Entrepreneurs All Across America

Duct Tape Marketing

Helping And Inspiring Small Business Entrepreneurs All Across America written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. With events in over 45 cities around the country, the Small Business Expo has built a community that supports the growth of small businesses and brings people together all across America.

America 93
article thumbnail

The Case for Optimism and Risk at Startups

Both Sides of the Table

I told her that I believed America’s best asset – driven initially from software innovation mindset in the San Francisco Bay Area and media innovation driven from Los Angeles – was our willingness to accept failure. of Elon’s ideas to come to fruition and let him fail on the rest. We checked safety.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Black People Leveraged Tech Bigotry to Boss the Blockchain Below the Radar

Austin Startup

The African-American community with a global movement known as the Afro-Tech quietly mastered blockchain/distributed ledger technology several years ago to benefit urban communities. You need a community and ecosystem that adopts and use your tech. Stuff CNBC and other media outlets don’t want to acknowledge.

article thumbnail

How To Build A Successful Online Community

Duct Tape Marketing

How To Build A Successful Online Community written by Tosin Jerugba read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Andrew Guttormsen the Co-founder of Circle : the All-in-one community platform for professional creators and world-class brands.

article thumbnail

Unlocking Your Leadership Potential: From Hero to Human Leader with Empathy

Duct Tape Marketing

Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please! Connect with John Jantsch on LinkedIn This episode of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Work Better Now Visit WorkBetterNow.com mention the referral code DTM Podcast and get $150 off for your first 3 months. And don't forget that DTM podcast code.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Be determined, be diligent, be continuously learning, and be unafraid or what anyone else thinks. I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. My mother found some magazines that would have Basic programs to code. 5) I wanted to set an example for my children.

San Diego 112
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Feeling motivated by this realization, I connected with my brilliant Co-Founder Amy Yuan, who then built a massive database consisting of reviews, assessments, and scientific research related to skincare. So I packed in my day job – as a software developer – and devoted more time monetizing the blog and website.