Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Tampa Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Revenue-Based Investing: A New Option for Founders who Care About Control

David Teten

I’ve been a traditional equity VC for 8 years, and I’m now researching new business models in venture capital. Feenix Venture Partners has a unique investment model that couples investment capital with payment processing services. At maturity, which is typically 3 to 5 years, any unpaid amount of the cap is due.

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

2020 may have been a bad year for especially due to COVID-19 pandemic while to others, it was a great year. Many businesses were launched and others were closed. In the last few days of 2020, we took some time to ask a few entrepreneurs and businesses what their biggest business accomplishments were. #1-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Very Best Digital Metrics For 15 Different Companies!

Occam's Razor

I am going to pick a whole bunch of different businesses (15 in all!), All I have access to is just a cursory review of their digital existence. In the past I’ve shared a cluster of metrics that small, medium and large businesses can use as a springboard…. Newspapers: Tampa Bay Times. Tech Support: Dell US.

Metrics 141
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share What Makes Their Business Unique

Hearpreneur

However, the next evolution of the subscription commerce will become the curated subscription business model. The concept is, rather than simply sending a random assortment of products in a box, the customer tells you what their preference is and you as the business tailor each box specifically towards them. 9) Design 1st.