Remove California Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Media
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

The Carson, California company employs about 800 people in its 4 Southern California plants. I started SMR Leadership Solutions, LLC to help coach and train organizations and individuals to be the best they could possibly be in their personal and professional lives. Thanks to Stacy Roberts, SMR Leadership Solutions, LLC ! #8

San Diego 115
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Coone, MsCraftprincess Designs LLC ! #2- In the early 2000s, digital design and development freelancers were sort after – I was fresh out of University (having completed a degree in Media Arts) and was hungry for work. My interests were in technology, and my dreams were in California. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Work with Lawyers at a Startup

Both Sides of the Table

Founded it as a California LLC but your potential VC wants a Delaware C-Corp? He’s totally tapped into the startup communities in Silicon Valley and a bit in LA. He mostly covers Southern California. Anyone who does IP law in Southern California seems to use Knobbe Martens.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Robert Davidson, California Title Loans ! #12- 16- Something beneficial to my community. In the coming year, I plan to start a new business that will be beneficial to my community. I'll start The Expat Partner Coach LLC in 2022 to enable expat partners to lead fulfilling lives abroad. Photo Credit: Noah Davis.

article thumbnail

16 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Technologies They Most Look Forward To

Hearpreneur

I’m a business owner based out of Southern California. In September, our state governor signed an executive order that requires all new passenger vehicles sold in California to be zero-emission by 2035. Using AI to improve the customer journey is the concept that’s gotten most of the media coverage thus far.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. B2B: Business Media. Consumer Media. E-Media Summit -->. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home.

article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Last spring, Dave Graham , founder of software consulting firm Arizona Bay, learned that a major client, Jumpstart Automotive Media, had been acquired for more than $80 million. Copyright © 2011 Mansueto Ventures LLC. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout. Forgot login ? Start-up | Mondays. Contact Us.

Arizona 40