Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Global Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

How to Navigate the New Era of SEO: Strategies for Understanding Consumer Search Behavior

Duct Tape Marketing

His clients include global brands such as Citizen Watch, ExxonMobil and bva. So I'm actually from my agency spinning up a syndication campaign that we'd done a while back where I'm not just publishing on my website or LinkedIn, but I'm also publishing on many other websites. This is John Jantsch. My guest today is Dale Bertrand.

SEO 68
article thumbnail

Podcast Strategy: A Roadmap for Businesses

ConversionXL

Podcasting as a marketing channel. While global brands have seen success with podcasting, it’s easy to attribute that success to funding and momentum. I’m a strong believer in not jumping into a technology, channel, or media format just because everyone else is doing it. Podcasts’ popularity means opportunity—and competition.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Corporate Venture Capital: Obligatory or Oxymoron?

David Teten

In either case, corporations have to set up their investment vehicles so that the venture capital community sees them as serious players. Teten: How do corporate VCs interact with the broader VC community? . Others follow independent financial lead investors and most require that independent investors be part of the syndicate.

article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Or are they running to a fresh perspective, a massive talent pool, and an innovation culture that balances social impact with global domination? Our community colleges are excellent as well, including the Alamo Colleges, Austin Community College, the Dallas College and the Lone Star Community College.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

YouTube Marketing And Analytics: A Primer For Magnificent Success

Occam's Razor

The only reason I know loads of new people and brands is because of my subscription to their channels on YouTube. Some brands have channels with content that is rarely updated or it is just a digital repository of their TV commercials. At its purest, YouTube is about: Reaching massive global audiences. Not even close.

Analytics 149
article thumbnail

The Texas Startup Manifesto

Austin Startup

The time has come for the Texas startup community to band together to change the world once again. Capital Factory focuses on hosting community programming that educates and inspires entrepreneurs, programmers, designers, and community leaders. Our community colleges are excellent as well. Department of Defense.

Texas 97
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . A tool like Quuu identifies relevant, shareable content to keep your social media channels active. . I walk through below how progressive investors are using technology and analytics throughout all of their operations. 1) Manage the firm .