Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove New York City
article thumbnail

A List of Top Hotels to Visit While on Business Travel

The Startup Magazine

This hotel is in New York City. Internet is vital for any entrepreneur as they need to be connected to the internet to continue engaging with clients and employees through the different social channels and formal communications through email. The Concorde Hotel. The hotel provides both luxury and efficiency.

article thumbnail

From Airbnb to TaskRabbit to Zimride, sharing is becoming big business

www.usatoday.com

By Todd Plitt, USA TODAY Neville Clubwala, a Taskrabbit worker in New York City, delivers cupcakes from Butter Lane bakery and champagne, to a recipient who received a promotion. Weve hosted some interesting tech entrepreneurs. Sign up to get: Top viewed stories, photo galleries and community posts of the day.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A List of Top Hotels to Visit While on Business Travel

The Startup Magazine

This hotel is in New York City. Internet is vital for any entrepreneur as they need to be connected to the internet to continue engaging with clients and employees through the different social channels and formal communications through email. The Concorde Hotel. The hotel provides both luxury and efficiency.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Questioning Best Practices to Do Great Work

Duct Tape Marketing

This is your host John Jantsch. Every marketing tech vendor, marketing trade publication, if you see a list article of tactics on a given channel, six ways to drive leads from LinkedIn for your business, I’ve seen that article in 17 other places and it looks identical. Jay Acunzo: I’m just outside New York City.

China 64
article thumbnail

You can lead a city government to social media water, but you can’t make it drink: Thoughts on the new Chief Digital Officer position

This is going to be BIG.

So the New York City government has decided it needs a little social media savvy—you now, since that newfangled Twitter thing came out, they feel like they need to be jumping on board with technology as an early adopter. The position will: “help develop forward-thinking policies on social media, digital communications, web 2.0

article thumbnail

How To Create Buzz Around Your Startup

David Teten

These conferences are not only a great way to raise your startup’s profile, they also serve as valuable networking opportunities within the tech/VC community. I’ve donated lunch with me to some charities via this channel. Host an event. Major conferences seek startups to feature at no charge.

PR 114
article thumbnail

How I Ended Up Stranded in Austin Running a Dating Show During COVID-19

Austin Startup

I was on my way out of the cutthroat, bone-chilling cold environment that was New York City headed for the golden land of live music & BBQ. A dating startup couldn’t ask for a better time and vibrant community to launch in. Then, day after day, more and more drastic COVID-19 links hit our Slack channel.

Austin 64