Remove Channel Remove Community Remove New York City Remove Partner
article thumbnail

This Week in VC with Dana Settle of Greycroft Partners

Both Sides of the Table

Our guest this week on #TWiVC was Dana Settle , partner at Greycroft Partners , a venture capital firm with offices in New York and Los Angeles. Current round: $35mm in Series C (extension of Series B at higher valuation) from General Atlantic, Matrix Partners. Note that I’m not defining who numbers 1,2 are.

Partner 240
article thumbnail

A List of Top Hotels to Visit While on Business Travel

The Startup Magazine

This hotel is in New York City. Internet is vital for any entrepreneur as they need to be connected to the internet to continue engaging with clients and employees through the different social channels and formal communications through email. The Concorde Hotel. The hotel provides both luxury and efficiency.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A List of Top Hotels to Visit While on Business Travel

The Startup Magazine

This hotel is in New York City. Internet is vital for any entrepreneur as they need to be connected to the internet to continue engaging with clients and employees through the different social channels and formal communications through email. The Concorde Hotel. The hotel provides both luxury and efficiency.

article thumbnail

From Airbnb to TaskRabbit to Zimride, sharing is becoming big business

www.usatoday.com

By Todd Plitt, USA TODAY Neville Clubwala, a Taskrabbit worker in New York City, delivers cupcakes from Butter Lane bakery and champagne, to a recipient who received a promotion. Find road-trip partners on Zimride. Sign up to get: Top viewed stories, photo galleries and community posts of the day. E-Newsletters.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Questioning Best Practices to Do Great Work

Duct Tape Marketing

This transcript is sponsored by our transcript partner – Rev – Get $10 off your first order. It was kind of my sneaky advantage of the last couple of years for my show and my speaking is actually I just aerate these ideas and these stories with a real community. Jay Acunzo: I’m just outside New York City.

China 64
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Are Everywhere Show No. 1: Richard Witten and Kathryn Minshew

Steve Blank

Resilience – the ability to bounce back from adversity – is one of the key attributes of entrepreneurs and was the focus of my first weekly radio show, Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , on Sirius XM Radio Channel 111. Kathryn shared the painful lessons she learned when her first startup fell apart. ” ….

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #19: Revolution Foods co-founders on feeding kids and families, being parent-entrepreneurs, and scaling food security innovations

Startup Lessons Learned

As she recalls, "once we as a team and ecosystem of stakeholders got our plan together--and a big part of that was our incredible school partners, who said, 'We are going to feed as many kids and families as we can,'-- within a week, we were building at light speed what would be the next iteration of Revolution Foods and our feeding system."