Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Security Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

This Week in VC with Dana Settle of Greycroft Partners

Both Sides of the Table

Monetization: virtual goods (1/3 of total revenues); Partnerships with major brands (currently partnered with H&M and Travel Channel); forecasted to hit 6mm users by end of Summer 2010. Lookout – SaaS provider of security and data back-up services for smart phones. I would also note that they claim 2.1 Total Raised: $9.64mm.

Partner 240
article thumbnail

Podcast Strategy: A Roadmap for Businesses

ConversionXL

Podcasting as a marketing channel. I’m a strong believer in not jumping into a technology, channel, or media format just because everyone else is doing it. While it can generate more tangible results, other channels are usually more effective. podcast directories) pick up and syndicate your podcasts for free via RSS feeds.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 Ways That Blogging Will Kickstart Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

If you post on industry sites, or get syndicated to popular sites, your scores and visibility will go up even more. A good blog is a short and tightly-written message, which is key to every business communication. Your reach with a blog is much broader than traditional business networking channels and industry conferences.

Startup 120
article thumbnail

How to Navigate & Attract New Leads in The Dark Funnel

ConversionXL

In this post, we’ll uncover the dark funnel and show you how to win customers on the channels companies often overlook. . These places include: Communities and groups (e.g., The parts of digital marketing we can track— email marketing , paid social, content syndication—are the tip of the iceberg. Social media platforms (e.g.,

B2B 103
article thumbnail

Corporate Venture Capital: Obligatory or Oxymoron?

David Teten

In either case, corporations have to set up their investment vehicles so that the venture capital community sees them as serious players. Teten: How do corporate VCs interact with the broader VC community? . Others follow independent financial lead investors and most require that independent investors be part of the syndicate.

article thumbnail

YouTube Marketing And Analytics: A Primer For Magnificent Success

Occam's Razor

The only reason I know loads of new people and brands is because of my subscription to their channels on YouTube. From creating retirement security to helping businesses grow to the five challenges, just amazingly helpful content. Owned Brand Channel. Build your very first amazing owned brand channel. Not even close.

Analytics 149
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . Small investment firms often have interns and entrepreneurs in residence passing through, each of which is a security risk. See Bessemer Venture Partners’ A comprehensive guide to security for startups. 1) Manage the firm . 2) Market .